Wednesday, March 4, 2009

I Guess There's a First for Everything

Let me just start off by saying I love babies, Jesus and Cake.  I mean, it makes sense right? How could you like one but not the other? Well because of these feelings and others I've decided to throw my writtings on the tackboard of the Blogosphere.  Except for the involvement of closest friends, I think of that tack board being placed in some random ghost town in Nevada, (0r if you live in Nevada, a ghost town in Utah).   See, there is definitely a possibility that random strangers will read the deep thoughts, be profoundly inspired and have a paradigm shift, but it's about as likely as me finding  the town that "The Pump" was filmed at.  And just like "The Pump", any good tid-bits are usually read and then ignored.  So instead of trying to shift the thoughts of others, I'll just add my random tid-bits of life, and hope others find them amusing.  Just trying to 'prime the pump!'

1 comment:

  1. Loving Jesus, babies, and cake are not equal! Those are not adequate comparisons, and I refuse to treat them as such. I love Jesus and I love babies, but I do not love cake. So freaking there.

    ReplyDelete